: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/customer/www/atlanticlinkcampus.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/atlanticlink/page.php
on line 23
style="background: url() top center no-repeat;" ) >
About the Campus
Connectivity and Contentment
The worldwide Enterprise Zone market is a crowded and competitive space.
But even on a global scale, few will offer the same connectivity and commitment to digital communications, in such a genuinely attractive place to call home.
- Typical office accommodation in the area costs from £8 per square foot per annum, with 100,000 square feet of existing and planned workspace, up to thirty percent less expensive than Belfast.
- House prices can be as much as forty percent less expensive than other parts of Northern Ireland.
- Coleraine is a regional transport hub, with easy access to local airports, main road infrastructure and sea ports.
- The area has around 30 schools across the age-levels, including centres of excellence in sciences and the arts.
- Home to over 5,000 students per year, Ulster University’s Coleraine campus is internationally recognised for its teaching excellence and pioneering research in a range of areas including science, health, education, media and the humanities.
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council is also active in a partnership of local Chambers of Commerce, and other development organisations, with a can-do attitude to business support.