Where is the Campus?
The Atlantic Link Enterprise Campus is located on the Portstewart Road, approximately 1.5 miles from Coleraine town centre, in County Derry~Londonderry.
If you are interested in visiting the site, you should get in touch and the team will advise on suitable dates and travel arrangements.
The Campus is:
- 30 miles (48 km) from Derry~Londonderry City Centre and is reached by following the A2 directly east from the City to Coleraine.
- 50 miles (80km) from Belfast International Airport, and is reached by following the A26 north directly from the airport to Coleraine.
- 57 miles (91km) from Belfast City Centre, and is reached by following the M2 north from the City, then the A26 to Coleraine, from the Dunsilly roundabout.
- 160 miles (258km) from Dublin City Centre, and is reached by following the M1 and A1 north from Dublin to Belfast, then continuing north via the M2 and A26.
Additional Transport Links
The Campus is:
- Served (less than 500m) by the local University Train Station, a spur from Coleraine Train Station, which enjoys frequent direct rail services from Belfast and Derry-Londonderry.
- Connected almost directly to Scotland by a direct ferry route from Ballycastle Harbour to Campbeltown (20 miles).
- Less than 23 miles from City of Derry Airport, which enjoys direct flights to the UK and Europe.
- Only 30 miles to Foyle Port (Derry), 52 miles to the Port of Larne, and 57 miles to Belfast Harbour.